Thursday

New & Improved Blog



    ♥  My Wonderful Readers, 




                                Thank You !


                I am so grateful to have ladies and gentlemen who have been loyal readers of my blog.
       

                These past few months I have been very preoccupied with my life.


                It is incredible how far some bloggers have gone, how lucky they are.

               
                The purpose of my blog was to practice with my writing skills.


                Most of all I wanted to share my view of the world and inspire others through my stories.


                I have written posts about beauty secrets, marriage, college life, career, trends, et . . .
               
           
                If you thought I would stop posting, you are wrong.... I am back!


              Welcome to my Modern, Wanderlust, Eloquent & Sexy Blog 
for the new generation of 20 something ladies



Sincerely,
Amela Sandra Tavares