Sunday

Celebration Saturday



Saturday is the day I celebrate myself.


It's the day of the week when I celebrate myself.

my cosmetic bag

Tonight I had a bunch of chores around my apartment which meant less me time.
Luckily I've completed my To-Do List & I've found the time to share my favorite products that I recommend to every twenty something.

Something very special happens to the female body when you reach twenty.
As I got older my stomach couldn't tolerate my mixture of eating fifty different types of food.
When I was a child up to my teen years everyone would compliment my flawless skin.
I had taken that perfection for granted.
Luckily there are incredible products out there that do incredible things to the skin.
I'm going to share with you my biggest skincare beauty secret:

my at home spa quick fix skincare products


What's There?

  • The Face Shop Collagen Mask
  • Caudalie Face Mask
  • Shiseido Facial Cleanser
  • Twinings Camomile Tea
  • Essie Nail Polish
  • The Face Shop Nail Base



When I have more time I plan to create some YouTube videos on How-To
use these fabulous products, I have plenty of secret ways to make use these products in the perfect way to make my skin glow and pure. I really hope you enjoy reading my blog. I have many wonderful ideas for upcoming posts that you will find useful and wonderful. Please enjoy my instagram and twitter & keep yourself updated by signing up to my blog. It's simple: Click Follow ❤ 


Thanks for Your Support.
Enjoy! 


x o x o
Amela Sandra