Monday

GREAT NEWS!!!

Hey Ladies!


        Sorry I've been MIA, I've just recently discovered that I'm pregnant and I've been hibernating. This is my first pregnancy and my first child. I'm super excited & nervous.
Having a child is one of the scariest things that has ever happened in my life.
Not scary in a life threatening way (at least not in this era & part of the world).
I mean I'm scared as in my entire life is going to change.... FOREVER.


The beautiful part of this entire situation is that for the first time in my life
    I feel like a woman.

This is one of the most amazing experiences in my life.


It's tough being pregnant though because you experience a lot of changes in your body.
I didn't notice that I was pregnant until my second month. 
The signs were my period being 16+ days late.
My boobs were getting huge.
I felt as though I was in progress of getting food poisoning.





How it Started:
I had an appointment with my dermatologist when we joked around about my body.
Me: Ahahaha! Just imagine all this happening because I'm pregnant!
Finally she looked at me seriously & suggested that I go to my GYN.
As soon as she had finished I ran to my GYN.
That's when I found out I was pregnant.

I was in awe.
I didn't believe my GYN.
The whole thing seemed unreal.
I had asked her if she was joking if I was being pranked or something.
She turned from her computer asked to see my hand for a second & hit me in the head with my on hand. She was a bit frustrated but understanding.
"It's for real. You're really pregnant. This little thing on the monitor that's a baby growing."
I just sat in the room.... I could. not. believe it.


How it Feels:
   I do have morning sickness but not to the point where I'm vomiting. 
   Sometimes I feel like vomiting but I never do.
Honestly, I never thought I'd be grateful for my horrible dysmenorrhea. 
If you have dysmenorrhea, a type of disease with your period & you vomit everything then this is a ball in the park for you in terms of choosing what foods to eat. Having dsymenorrhea has taught me which foods to eat & which to avoid because if you don't avoid it you'll end up gagging.


Disclaimer:
It will be tough sharing my tips & tricks for not vomiting during morning sickness & dysmenorrhea because some dishes are traditional Yugoslavian meals and snacks and mostly foreign fruits and veggies from Asia as well as familiar European fruits & veggies. The other thing is that everyone's body is different and so are our taste buds so whatever I may like may not necessarily be your fave.
However almost all of the foods I eat are very healthy and nutritious.


I'm so excited to be back! I can not wait to share everything with ya'll!


x o x o
Amela Sandra