Monday

Outfit of the Day: Black & White

My Outfit of The Day


Who said Maternity fashion had to be boring?
One thing I seriously have an issue with is the lack of elegant or rather tres chic clothing in maternity style. Therefore I have decided to take matters into my own hands and simply buy things a size or two larger than what I regularly wear.
All in all I have discovered that I could easily wear the brands I love without compromising my taste. Here is what I wore today, and currently I am 24 weeks pregnant going on 25.





Today’s Outfit consisted of:
o      Black Rain Boots: Hunter
o      Black, White & Gray Leggings: LOFT by Ann Taylor
o      Black Handbag: Vegan Leather
o      Beige Cashmere Sweater: Banana Republic
o      Mocha Breaded Top: INC (International Concepts)
o      Green Crystal Necklace: www.etsy.com/shop/AmelasBasket
o      White Scarf: H&M
o      Make-up & Hair: 100% Vegan Products 






Stay Classy Ladies!
x o x o
Amela Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment