Friday

Maternity Chic: Out of The Day


By popular request, here are the details:


Yes! That is Fluffy Leo my pomerian-finnish spitzer hybrid pup.
My Outfit:

Top: INC. International Concepts 
Store: Macy's 
Price: $10


LeggingsLoft by Ann Taylor 
Store: LOFT 
Price: $18


Cardigan: Banana Republic  
Store: Banana Republic 
Price: $30

Boots: Hunter Boots 
Store: Lord & Taylor
Price: $105



Handbag is my Vegan Leather Handbag & the Necklace is handmade both will be coming soon on my etsy store or possibly my very own online store. You'll be updated shortly as I'm still trying to figure that out. The scarf is from H&M it was about $12. I absolutely love scarves from H&M they are so inexpensive, great quality and a classy classique.


Anyway I hope you've enjoyed this blog post. More outfits will be listed as the warmer weather persists here in New York City.
Thank you so much for reading my blog, I hope you subscribe and get updated on every new post. I will also offer special discounts to my online shop exclusively for my followers. Have a great weekend!



x o x o
Amela Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment